TAX SALES / BD EXECUTIVE / SDR
Jeffreys Henry is a top 60, award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants.
Following recent growth investment, we have an immediate opening for an ambitious Sales/BD/SDR to support our ambitious growth plans.
- Driving new R&D and corporate tax leads into the sales pipeline by outbound marketing and cold calling
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead sourcing, qualification to conversion
- Use CRM to track and report on sales activity metrics
- Ownership of your development, including as a sales professional and understanding of our industry
- Develop a strong understanding of R&D tax relief
- You will meet target expectations on first meetings booked, opportunities created and sales target
- You’ll create great relationships with our potential clients
- You’ll be meeting the SLA on lead response times as documented in our sales playbook
- You’ll bring ideas to the team on how we improve the way we sell to our client
- Graduate with 1-3 years experience within a B2B environment
- We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who have worked in roles such as, Account Manager, Telesales, B2B Sales, R&D Claims, Sales Advisor or Lead Generation
- Strong networking skills
- Confident in establishing initial contact and ongoing communication with C-Suite Executives
- Self starter
- Ability to build a strong understanding of the businesses’ service
MORE ABOUT JEFFREYS HENRY
For over 100 years, we have supported people achieve their goals and ambitions through award-winning accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
Following recent growth investment from Tenzing, we are beginning a journey of significant growth with plans to develop our digitally enhanced service, attract and retain top talent, create an amazing working environment, and expand by acquisition whilst retaining our strong brand name and independence.
We give full study support, including paid study leave, exams and in-house training and study groups. We also cover payment of membership fees post-qualification.
You’ll be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, Client introductory bonus, Interest free season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers, Payment of professional subscriptions, a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities, and if you’re a graduate, a full study support package is on offer.
REPUTATION FOR QUALITY
We achieved a Net Promotor Score (NPS) of +71 in our annual client survey (January 2021). This compares incredibly well against the industry average NPS of +31, and by comparison Netflix and Apple have an NPS of +68. The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction.