Based in Shoreditch, Jeffreys Henry LLP is a top 60, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services. Our clients include private individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses across Capital Markets, Hospitality, Retail, Creative and Media, Technology and Property.
We’re is at an exciting point in our journey. Having recently secured significant private equity investment, a full-time opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to support our ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to get involved across the full marketing and business development mix, as well as support our market leading approach to digital marketing.
- Managing and updating the internal CRM database
- Supporting in the delivery of marketing programmes and campaigns
- Developing marketing campaigns to generate interest and new business enquiries
- Copywriting for web and content marketing
- Preparation of tender documents and business research
- Preparing marketing material for client meetings and presentations
- Manage social media platforms, as well as website content
- Planning and assisting with internal and external events
- Desk based market research
- Researching industry events for fee earners to attend
- Research and develop new business referral relationships
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Well presented with a polite professional manner
- Strong MS Office skills
- Designs skills, including knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Marketing experience, ideally from professional services/accountancy environment would be a strong advantage
- Interest of B2B, financial or professional services industry
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, interest free season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities.
For further information, or to apply, please submit your CV by email only to email@example.com.