Based in Shoreditch, Jeffreys Henry LLP is a top 100, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
A full-time opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing department.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is an exciting opportunity for someone at their start or early in their career in marketing and wants to work across a wide range of marketing and business development mix, as well as providing a some of administrative support.
- Managing and updating the internal CRM database
- Supporting in the delivery of marketing programmes and campaigns
- Developing marketing campaigns to generate interest and new business enquiries
- Copywriting for web and content marketing
- Preparation of tender documents and business research
- Preparing marketing material for client meetings and presentations
- Manage social media platforms, as well as website content
- Planning and assisting with internal and external events
- Desk based market research
- Researching industry events for fee earners to attend
- Research and develop new business referral relationships
- Administrative support
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Well presented with a polite professional manner
- Strong MS Office skills
- Designs skills, including knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Marketing experience, ideally from professional services environment would be a strong advantage
- Interest of B2B, financial or professional services industry
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, interest free season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities.