Based in Shoreditch, Jeffreys Henry LLP is a top 100, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant with the right blend of skills, passion and determination to support our clients overcome their business challenges and achieve their full potential.
The right candidate will join our award-winning Business Support Department to overseeing a portfolio of clients and businesses, responsible for organising client records and completing effective and accurate bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts to client requirements
- Undertake bookkeeping for a variety of clients; inputting data and processing payments as required
- Maintain the sales, purchase and general ledgers for a variety of clients
- Posting month end journals
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Apply appropriate tax codes, liaising with client and HMRC as required
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
- Travelling to and working from client site if required
- Previous experience gained within an accountancy practice and the ability to undertake both simple and more complex bookkeeping tasks
- The ability to prepare management accounts for companies and other entities and handle more complex accounting matters
- The ability to understand documents and data and write clear letters and emails
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Client focused
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience of Sage, Xero and other accounting software
ABOUT JEFFREYS HENRY LLP
Based in trendy Shoreditch, Jeffreys Henry LLP is a top 100, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
We are always looking for exceptional talent with the right blend of skills, passion and determination to support our clients overcome their business challenges and achieve their full potential.
You’ll be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, Client introductory bonus, Interest free season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers, Payment of professional subscriptions, a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities, and if you’re a graduate, a full study support package is on offer.
We give full study support, including paid study leave, exams and in-house training and study groups. We also cover payment of membership fees post-qualification.
WORLD LEADING CLIENTS
You’ll be work with some of the world’s best bars, tech startups, creative agencies, listed companies and many more.