EVENTS & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Based in Shoreditch, Jeffreys Henry is a top 60, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services. Our clients include private individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses across Capital Markets, Hospitality, Retail, Creative and Media, Technology and Property.
We’re is at an exciting point in our journey. Having recently secured significant private equity investment, a full-time opportunity has arisen for an Events and Marketing Executive.
Working closely with partners and the wider marketing and business development team, you will be responsible for the planning, management and implementation of the firm’s internal and external events – a key part of our ambitious growth plans.
- Planning, management and implementation of internal and external events including webinars, conference, networking events, exhibitions and staff socials (We will be running live events from September onwards, subject to Government guidelines)
- Working closely with partners and the wider marketing and business development team
- Drafting and finalising invitations in conjunction with fee-earners
- Identifying, negotiating, booking and confirming suppliers ie. venue, catering and facilities
- Collating post event feedback, carrying out analysis and communicating recommendations to fee-earners
- Help to plan social media content to promote upcoming events
- Preparing marketing material for events and presentations
- Desk based market research
- Researching industry events for fee earners to attend
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Well presented with a polite professional manner
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience in organising events (ideally both online and in person)
- Marketing experience, ideally from professional services/accountancy environment would be a strong advantage
- Interest of B2B, financial or professional services industry
MORE ABOUT JEFFREYS HENRY
For over 100 years, we have supported people achieve their goals and ambitions through award-winning accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
Following recent growth investment from Tenzing, we are beginning a journey of significant growth with plans to develop our digitally enhanced service, attract and retain top talent, create an amazing working environment, and expand by acquisition whilst retaining our strong brand name and independence.
We give full study support, including paid study leave, exams and in-house training and study groups. We also cover payment of membership fees post-qualification.
You’ll be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, Client introductory bonus, Interest free season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers, Payment of professional subscriptions, a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities, and if you’re a graduate, a full study support package is on offer.
REPUTATION FOR QUALITY
We achieved a Net Promotor Score (NPS) of +71 in our annual client survey (January 2021). This compares incredibly well against the industry average NPS of +31, and by comparison Netflix and Apple have an NPS of +68. The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction.