BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
For over 100 years, we have supported people to achieve their goals and ambitions through award-winning accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services. Our clients include private individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses across Capital Markets, Hospitality, Retail, Creative and Media, Technology and Property. We represent men and women that are motivated and driven to achieve their goals. Our job is to help them succeed.
We’re at an exciting point in our journey. Following investment at the start of 2020, we’re re-imagining how we grow our business. Traditionally, the firm’s Partners have been both selling our services and delivering our services. That juggling act is difficult and we can see that our sales process will be improved by having a dedicated sales function, with skilled sales people that have the time to dedicate to the clients decision. This change will create an excellent buying experience for our potential clients and improve our conversation rate throughout the sales funnel, supporting us in meeting our ambitious growth goals.
- Manage inbound leads first contact through to decision from the client
- Driving new leads into the sales pipeline by outbound marketing
- Being a warm, trustworthy and credible first impression to our potential clients
Responding to enquiries in line with our SLA
- Nurture relationships with leads until the timing is right
- Qualifying sales opportunities in a first discovery meeting alongside firm Partners/Managers
- Work closely with JH Partners, preparing them for meeting the potential client to ensure a great experience is had for the client
- Present pricing information, accurately and timely following an opportunity being identified
- Ensuring contact with the potential client is maintained throughout the process, with questions answered and follow up meetings scheduled
- Use CRM to track and report on sales activity metrics
- Develop your skills as a BDE through learning from the firm’s Partners
- Ownership of your development, including as a sales professional and understanding of our industry
- You will form collaborative working relationships with JH Partners
- You will meet target expectations on first meetings booked, opportunities created and sales target
- You’ll create great relationships with our potential clients
- You’ll be meeting the SLA on lead response times as documented in our sales playbook
- You’ll be following the opportunity management process as documented in our sales playbook
- You’ll bring ideas to the team on how we improve the way we sell to our clients
- You are coachable, we’ll see that feedback is translated into action
- You’ll meet expectations on your understanding of the industry/market/customer throughout onboarding
- You’ll show discipline in how you organize your week and input data into the CRM
- Graduate with 3-5 years experience within a B2B environment
- We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who have worked in roles such as, Account Manager, Telesales, B2B Sales, R&D Claims, Sales Advisor or Lead Generation.
- Strong networking skills
- Confident in establishing initial contact and ongoing communication with C-Suite Executives
- Self starter
- Ability to build a strong understanding of the businesses’ services
MORE ABOUT JEFFREYS HENRY
For over 100 years, we have supported people achieve their goals and ambitions through award-winning accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
Following recent growth investment from Tenzing, we are beginning a journey of significant growth with plans to develop our digitally enhanced service, attract and retain top talent, create an amazing working environment, and expand by acquisition whilst retaining our strong brand name and independence.
We give full study support, including paid study leave, exams and in-house training and study groups. We also cover payment of membership fees post-qualification.
You’ll be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, Client introductory bonus, Interest free season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers, Payment of professional subscriptions, a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities, and if you’re a graduate, a full study support package is on offer.
REPUTATION FOR QUALITY
We achieved a Net Promotor Score (NPS) of +71 in our annual client survey (January 2021). This compares incredibly well against the industry average NPS of +31, and by comparison Netflix and Apple have an NPS of +68. The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction.