EVERY PRO STARTED AS A TRAINEE
No matter where the start line, we train our employees to become the champions of tomorrow.
JH APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMMES
We offer 3 apprenticeships programmes:-
- Candidates can complete an AAT Apprenticeship or an ATT Apprenticeship program running for 2-3 years.
- Following this, successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to complete either the ACA (3 years) or CTA (2 years), depending on which program they have already completed.
- Recently, candidates have been given the opportunity to complete an ATT + CTA HYBRID, this allows capable candidates to complete both accreditations together over 2 years.
CHOSING THE RIGHT PROGRAMME
Different programmes will be right for different individuals depending on what you would like to do.
If you would like to pursue a career in Tax, the ATT followed by the CTA (if ATT is successfully completed) would be the recommended path. An ATT+CTA HYBRID is also available however we would need to assess a candidates capabilities.
If you would like to purse a career in Accounting, the AAT followed by the ACA (if AAT is successfully completed) would be the recommended path.
In order to apply for an apprenticeship at Jeffreys Henry LLP, candidates must:
- Have completed their A-Levels or equivalent
- Have a minimum grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- Have an interest in working at an accountancy firm
- Have a strong desire/willingness to learn
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
We offer full study support, including paid study leave, exams and in-house training and study groups. We also cover payment of membership fees post-qualification.