Accountants for Restaurants & Hospitality
Specialist accountants to the restaurant and hospitality industry, Jeffreys Henry is able to offer a full 'Menu' of services with the added advantage of 'Prix Fixé'.
We work with Michelin-starred restaurants, themed restaurant groups, individual bistros, gastro pubs and pop-ups. Some of our London based restaurant clients include Charlotte's Restaurants, Rosa's Thai Cafe, The Bavarian Beerhouse, Mildreds, Callooh Callay, The House of Ho, Sacro Cuore, Señor Ceviche, Michael Riemenschneider and Canvas.
A Trusted Adviser
We are often referred to as a 'trusted adviser' by our clients, not just on accounting issues, but also to provide guidance and support on operations, market trends, financing, challenges and opportunities. That's why Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant Group and Simon Woodroffe (founder of Yo! Sushi restaurant chain) have turned to us to provide advice and strategic guidance.
A Full 'Menu' of Accountancy Services:-
- Restaurant and hospitality accountants
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and statutory audit
- Regular meetings to present management accounts with industry relevant KPIs including RevPAR, ARR, Wage Cost % and GOPPAR
- Outsourced accountancy services including bookkeeping and budgeting
- Outsourced payroll services, TRONC and minimum wage legislation
- Comprehensive tax and VAT advice
- Business advisory including expansion, franchising, valuations, restructuring and recovery
- Advice on debt, equity and alternative financing options
- Property acquisitions, stamp duty and fit out expenses
- Review of financial and internal controls
- Food and beverage margins
- Advice on setting up restaurant accounting and EPoS Software
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
— Jeffreys Henry LLP (@JeffreysHenry) October 9, 2014
— Jeffreys Henry LLP (@JeffreysHenry) July 29, 2014
— Jeffreys Henry LLP (@JeffreysHenry) September 19, 2014