Restaurant and Hospitality Accountants
Specialist accountants to the restaurant and hospitality industry, Jeffreys Henry is able to offer a full 'Menu' of services with the added advantage of 'Prix Fixé'.
We work with Michelin-starred restaurants, fine dining restaurant, themed restaurant groups, franchises, individual bistros, gastro pubs and pop-ups. Some of our London based restaurant clients include The Urban Leisure Group, Tommi’s Burger Joint, The New Angel, The Bavarian Beerhouse, Tom Conran Restaurants, Mildreds, Callooh Callay, The House of Ho, Sacro Cuore, Señor Ceviche and Canvas.
Your Trusted Adviser
As well as taking full responsibility of your day-to-day accounting function, we act as your 'trusted adviser', providing guidance and support on operations, tips and TRONCS, financing, margins and opportunities. That's why Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant Group and Simon Woodroffe (founder of Yo! Sushi restaurant chain) have turned to us over the years to provide advice and strategic guidance at times of rapid growth and expansion.
Our commitment to the sector is further supported by the Restaurant Directors' Club, a quarterly roundtable event that brings together a cross-section of leading restaurant owners and industry experts to share ideas, exchange views, discuss challenges, and do some all-important networking. Register to attend the next event or Read the write-up from our latest event.
A Full 'Menu' of Accountancy Services
Our unique document collection and cloud based bookkeeping software means we can provide a full 'Menu' of cost-effective accountancy, payroll and tax services, including:-
- Leading restaurant accountants based in London, UK
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and statutory audit
- Regular meetings to present management accounts with industry relevant KPIs
- Cloud based accountancy services including document collection, automated bookkeeping and supplier payments
- Outsourced payroll services and TRONC
- Comprehensive tax and VAT advice
- Business advisory including expansion, franchising, valuations, restructuring and recovery
- Advice on debt, equity and alternative financing options
- Property acquisitions, stamp duty and fit out expenses
- Review of financial and internal controls
- Food and beverage margins
- Remote link to EPoS Systems and EPoS sales/big data analysis