Accountants for Restaurants & Hospitality
Specialist accountants to the restaurant and hospitality industry, Jeffreys Henry is able to offer a full 'Menu' of services with the added advantage of 'Prix Fixé'.
We work with Michelin-starred restaurants, themed restaurant groups, individual bistros, gastro pubs and pop-ups. Some of our London based restaurant clients include Urban Leisure Group, Tommi’s Burger Joint, Rosa's Thai Cafe, The New Angel, The Bavarian Beerhouse, Mildreds, Callooh Callay, The House of Ho, Sacro Cuore, Señor Ceviche, Canvas and Bel-Air.
You're Trusted Adviser
We are often referred to as a 'trusted adviser' by our clients, not just on accounting issues, but also to provide guidance and support on operations, market trends, financing, margins and opportunities. That's why Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant Group and Simon Woodroffe (founder of Yo! Sushi restaurant chain) have turned to us to provide advice and strategic guidance.
Our commitment to the sector is further supported by the Restaurant Directors' Club, a quarterly roundtable event that brings together a cross-section of leading restaurant owners and industry experts to share ideas, exchange views, discuss challenges, and do some all-important networking. Read a write-up from our last event on the Caterer.
A Full 'Menu' of Acountancy Services
As one of the UK's top 100 firms of Chartered Accountants, we can provide a full 'Menu' of accountancy, payroll, tax, audit and advisory services, including:-
- Leading restaurant and hospitality accountants based in London, UK
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and statutory audit
- Regular meetings to present management accounts with industry relevant KPIs
- Outsourced accountancy services including bookkeeping, supplier payments and budgeting
- Outsourced payroll services, TRONC and minimum wage legislation
- Comprehensive tax and VAT advice
- Business advisory including expansion, franchising, valuations, restructuring and recovery
- Advice on debt, equity and alternative financing options
- Property acquisitions, stamp duty and fit out expenses
- Review of financial and internal controls
- Food and beverage margins
- Advice on setting up restaurant accounting and EPoS Software
- Remote link to EPoS Systems