Restaurant and Hospitality Accountants
Specialist accountants to the restaurant and hospitality industry, Jeffreys Henry LLP provides a full 'Menu' of cost-effective accountancy services with the added advantage of 'Prix Fixé'.
We work side-by-side with over 60 Michelin-starred restaurants, fine dining restaurants, themed restaurant groups, franchises, individual bistros, gastro pubs, bars and pop-ups. Some of our London based restaurant clients include The Urban Leisure Group, Tommi’s Burger Joint, Le Bab, Nightjar, Bonnie Gull, The Bavarian Beerhouse, Tom Conran Restaurants, Nuno Mendes’ Taberna do Mercado, Mildreds, Callooh Callay, Sacro Cuore, Señor Ceviche, Kricket and others.
Technology-led, cost-effective finance function
We provide a full 'menu' of cost-effective accounting and payroll services using our unique receipt collection, remote EPoS login, intelligent supplier payment run and cloud based bookkeeping platform. This significantly reduces your day-to-day administration burden enabling you to focus on growing your restaurant.
Your Trusted Adviser
As well as taking full responsibility of your day-to-day accounting function and statutory requirements, we act as your 'trusted adviser', providing guidance and support on operations, tips and TRONCS, financing, margins and opportunities. That's why Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant Group and Simon Woodroffe (founder of Yo! Sushi restaurant chain) have turned to us over the years to provide advice and strategic guidance at times of rapid growth and expansion.
Our commitment to the sector is further supported by the Restaurant Directors' Club, a quarterly roundtable event that brings together a cross-section of leading restaurant owners and industry experts to share ideas, exchange views, discuss challenges, and do some all-important networking.
A Full 'Menu' of Accountancy Services
- Leading restaurant accountants based in London, UK
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and statutory audit
- Regular meetings to present management accounts with industry relevant KPIs
- Cloud based accountancy services including document collection, automated bookkeeping and supplier payments
- Outsourced payroll services, TRONC and Troncmaster Services
- Comprehensive tax and VAT advice
- Business advisory including expansion, franchising, valuations, restructuring and recovery
- Advice on debt, equity and alternative financing options
- Property acquisitions, stamp duty and fit out expenses
- Review of financial and internal controls
- Food and beverage margins
- R&D Tax Relief for caterers and restaurants
- Remote link to EPoS Systems and EPoS sales/big data analysis
Free Initial Meeting - Contact Us
Justin qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1990. He can count Gordon Ramsay and Simon Wooodroffe (founder of Yo! Sushi) as some of the restaurant and hospitality clients he has advised.
Mark qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1982. Mark can count Tom Conran Restaurants, El Camion, Bavarian Beerhouse, Senor Ceviche, Canvas and Miyama amongst some of the restaurant clients he has advised.