Accountants for Restaurants & Hospitality
Specialist accountants to the restaurant and hospitality industry, Jeffreys Henry is able to offer a full 'Menu' of services with the added advantage of 'Prix Fixé'.
We work with Michelin-starred restaurants, themed restaurant groups, individual bistros, gastro pubs and pop-ups. Some of our clients include Tom Conran Restaurant, Charlotte's Restaurants and Rosa's. For over 5 years, we also supported and advised Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant Group through rapid growth and overseas expansion and continue to provide advice to parts of the group today. [View full list of restaurant clients]
We are often referred to as a ‘trusted adviser’ by our clients, not just on accounting issues, but also to provide guidance on market trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Accountants specialising in the restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and statutory audit
- Outsourced accountancy services including bookkeeping management accounts and budgeting
- Outsourced payroll services, TRONC and minimum wage legislation
- Comprehensive tax and VAT advice
- Business advisory including expansion, franchising, valuations, restructuring and recovery
- Advice on debt, equity and alternative financing options
- Property acquisitions, stamp duty and fit out expenses
- Review of financial and internal controls
- Food and beverage margins
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Awards
- 2013 Finding finance in hospitality: Where to start via BigHospitality. Read more.
- Q1 2013 Light Bites from Jeffreys Henry LLP, the latest publication with timely news, advice and tax tips for restaurants, bistros, pubs and pop-ups. View PDF.
- 2011 Light Bites, the latest seasonal publication for the restaurant and hospitality industry. View PDF.
- 2011 HMRC target London restaurants. Read more.
- 2011 Social media marketing for restaurants. Read more.
- 2010 Guidance on transparency for workers on service charges, tips, gratuities and cover charges. Read more.
- 2010 Simon Woodroffe, founder of Yo! Sushi restaurant chain mentions Jeffreys Henry LLP in The Sunday Times. View the article.
- 2009 A La Carte, Jeffreys Henry LLP advises the world's leading restaurant group. Read the case study.
- 2009 Shaping the Future, Jeffreys Henry LLP advises a successful family owned leisure based business. Read the case study.