Accountants for Restaurants, Bars & Hotels
Specialist accountants to the restaurant and hospitality industry, Jeffreys Henry is able to offer a full 'Menu' of services with the added advantage of 'Prix Fixé'.
We work with Michelin-starred restaurants, themed restaurant groups, individual bistros, gastro pubs and pop-ups. Some of our clients include Tom Conran Restaurant, Charlotte's Restaurants and Rosa's. For over 5 years, we also supported and advised Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant Group through rapid growth and overseas expansion and continue to provide advice to parts of the group today.
Our service goes way beyond basic compliance. We understand the unique challenges and opportunities you face and provide meaningful recommendations that help improve business performance and profitability. Read more about our approach.
- Accountants specialising in the restaurants, bars, hotels and the hospitality industry
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and statutory audit
- Outsourced accountancy services including bookkeeping management accounts and budgeting
- Outsourced payroll services, TRONC and minimum wage legislation
- Comprehensive tax and VAT advice
- Business advisory including expansion, franchising, valuations, restructuring and recovery
- Advice on debt, equity and alternative financing options
- Capex planning and budgets
- Review of financial and internal controls
- Seamless global support through JHI
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Awards
- 2013 Finding finance in hospitality: Where to start via BigHospitality. Read more.
- Q1 2013 Light Bites from Jeffreys Henry LLP, the latest publication with timely news, advice and tax tips for restaurants, bistros, pubs and pop-ups. View PDF.
- 2011 Light Bites, the latest seasonal publication for the restaurant and hospitality industry. View PDF.
- 2011 HMRC target London restaurants. Read more.
- 2011 Social media marketing for restaurants. Read more.
- 2010 Guidance on transparency for workers on service charges, tips, gratuities and cover charges. Read more.
- 2010 Simon Woodroffe, founder of Yo! Sushi restaurant chain mentions Jeffreys Henry LLP in The Sunday Times. View the article.
- 2009 A La Carte, Jeffreys Henry LLP advises the world's leading restaurant group. Read the case study.
- 2009 Shaping the Future, Jeffreys Henry LLP advises a successful family owned leisure based business. Read the case study.