Property Accountants and Property Tax Advice
From buy-to-let landlords to large property groups, our specialist property accountants and property tax advisers can help you keep one step ahead of constant tax changes.
We act for a range of property portfolios including buy-to-let landlords with 5+ properties, property investors, developers, housing associations and related businesses such as chartered surveyors, architects, consulting engineers and estate agents.
As well as providing routine accountancy and audit services, our team of specialist property tax advisers can provide constructive advice to help build your business:-
- Property accountants
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- Personal tax advice for private BTL landlords with 5+ properties
- Residential and commercial properties
- Undeclared rental income / HMRC Let Property campaign
- Property VAT planning and advice
- Holding properties in a limited company and mortgage considerations
- Minimising UK taxes for non-resident landlords, non-domiciliaries undertaking property development activities in the UK
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) on properties over £500,000
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Independent financial advice through our FCA regulated broker Jeffreys Henry Financial Services Ltd
- BTL mortgages including Limited Company BTL mortgages through our FCA regulated broker Jeffreys Henry Financial Services Ltd
Budget 2016: The Chancellor George Osbourne has provided a major boost to most investors by cutting Capital Gains Tax (CGT) from 28% to just 20%, but buy-to-let landlords and other property investors such as developers have been let down for a third time. Learn More.
Why Jeffreys Henry LLP?
- One of the UK's leading property accountants and a Top 100 Firm of Chartered Accountants - we act for 100's of BTL landlords, property developers, construction firms and one of the UK's largest housing association
- Regularly featured in Property Industry Eye, Letting Agent Today, Property Hawk and Landlord Zone