Property and Construction Accountants
From buy-to-lets to large property groups, the opportunities and pitfalls that affect your investment can result in very significant gains – or penalties.
We act for a range of property portfolios including buy-to-let landlords, property investors, developers, housing associations and related businesses such as chartered surveyors, architects, consulting engineers and estate agents.
As well as providing routine accountancy and audit services, our team of specialist property accountants can provide constructive advice to help build your business:-
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- Personal tax advice for private landlords
- Residential and commercial properties
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) planning and mitigation
- VAT planning, advice and registration
- Holding structures and structuring advice
- Minimising UK taxes for non-resident, non-domiciliaries undertaking property development activities in the UK
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Independent financial advice through our FCA regulated broker Jeffreys Henry Financial Services Ltd
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Awards
- 2013 HMRC Rental Property Campaign. Read more.
- 2013 Rising house prices boost rental market. Read more.
- 2012 Capital Tax Planning for Property Investment Companies. Download PDF.
- 2012 HMRC target property landlords in East Anglia, London and Yorkshire. Read more.
- 2010 Shaping the Future, Jeffreys Henry advises a family owned leisure business with 12 properties. Read the case study.
- 2010 Building Assets, Jeffreys Henry advises an ambitious property entrepreneur. Read the case study.