Property and Construction Accountants
From buy-to-lets to large property groups, the opportunities and pitfalls that affect your investment can result in very significant gains – or penalties.
We act for a range of property portfolios and offer a comprehensive range of value-added services to buy-to-let landlords, property investors, developers, housing associations and related businesses such as chartered surveyors, architects, consulting engineers and estate agents.
- Property and Construction accountants
- Basic compliance including the preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
- Registered auditors and property service charge audits
- Bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- Personal tax advice for private landlords
- Residential and commercial properties
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) planning and mitigation
- Capital allowance claims
- VAT planning, advice and registration
- Holding structures and structuring advice
- Minimising UK taxes for non-resident, non-domiciliaries undertaking property development activities in the UK
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Independent financial advice through our FSA regulated broker Jeffreys Henry Financial Services Ltd
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Awards
- 2013 HMRC Rental Property Campaign. Read more.
- 2013 Rising house prices boost rental market. Read more.
- 2012 Capital Tax Planning for Property Investment Companies. Download PDF.
- 2012 HMRC target property landlords in East Anglia, London and Yorkshire. Read more.
- 2010 Shaping the Future, Jeffreys Henry advises a family owned leisure business with 12 properties. Read the case study.
- 2010 Building Assets, Jeffreys Henry advises an ambitious property entrepreneur. Read the case study.