Corporate Finance Advisory
Close personal attention, creative thought, practical advice and help with implementation - all this from specialists in the field of Corporate Finance.
Supported by the expertise of our corporate tax advisers and registered auditors, we provide corporate finance advisory and transaction support to entrepreneurial owner managed businesses and listed companies from a range of sectors including oil, mining, media, properties, restaurants and technology.
- Corporate finance advisory
- Financial Due Diligence
- Transaction Tax
- Company Disposals
- Fundraising and Raising Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Management Buy Out/Buy In
- Share and Company Valuations
- Reporting Accountants
- Registered Auditors
- AIM and ISDX listed companies
Jeffreys Henry is an influential member of JHI, a global network of independent accountants, tax specialists and corporate advisers. By calling on the expertise of our associates in over 150 countries, we can provide a truly seamless global service.
Free Consultation - Contact Us
News, Awards and Ranking
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP scores Rangers Football Club valuation role. Read more.
- 2012 "Jeffreys Henry is managing to continue to punch above its weight" states Accountancy Age. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP awarded PLUS Reporting Accountant of the Year 2012. Read More.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP shortlisted for PLUS Reporting Accountant of the Year 2012. Read more.
- 2011 Jeffreys Henry LLP and Alfred Henry Corporate Finance prove "instrumental" to Dot Digital Group Plc. Read the case study.
- 2010 Jeffreys Henry LLP Ranked in the top 12 UK audit firms for AIM listed companies by Hemscott.
- 2010 Working for Growth, Jeffreys Henry LLP advises a listed company in the media sector. Read the case study.
- 2009 Shaping the Future, Jeffreys Henry LLP advises a successful family owned leisure business. Read the case study.