Auditors to AIM, ISDX & GXG Listed Companies
Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning provider of audit, tax and advisory services to AIM, ISDX and GXG listed companies.
With 22 AIM-listed clients, ranked one of the UK's top 11 auditors, a team dedicated to working with listed companies, access to a global network and lower fees, Jeffreys Henry is a real alternative to the larger audit firms for companies already listed, or considering listing, on AIM.
- UK auditors and Reporting Accounants to AIM, ISDX and GXG listed companies
- Advice on market requirements and appropriate timing for listing
- Grooming the company in preparation for a float
- IFRS/UK GAAP
- Corporate governance
- Corporate finance advisory and transaction support
- Introduction to ISDX Corporate Advisers and NOMADS
Access to a Global Network
Jeffreys Henry is an influential member of JHI, a flourishing global network of independent accountants, tax specialists and corporate advisers. By calling on the expertise of over 150 associates in 55 countries, we can provide a truly seamless global service.
News and Ranking
- 2015 Jeffreys Henry act as Reporting Accountants on crowdfunded AIM IPO. Read more.
- 2014 Jeffreys Henry advise Zibao Metals Recycling Holdings Plc on AIM admission. Read more.
- 2014 Jeffreys Henry replaces PwC as auditors to African Eagle Resources Plc. Read more.
- 2014 ViaLogy Plc appoint Jeffreys Henry as AIM auditor. Read more.
- 2013 Adams Plc appoints Jeffreys Henry LLP as AIM auditor. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP scores Rangers Football Club valuation role in preparation of an AIM IPO. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP advise Armscote Investment Company on £2.88 million reverse takeover and AIM IPO. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP advise New Trend Lifestyle Group Plc on AIM admission. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffrey Henry LLP advise Eden Research Plc on its successful move from PLUS to AIM. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry AIM higher and higher. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry wins PLUS Reporting Accountant of the Year. Read more.