AIM, ISDX & GXG Listed Companies
Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning provider of audit, tax and advisory services to AIM, ISDX and GXG listed companies.
Having been ranked the top 11 UK audit firm for AIM listed companies and awarded PLUS (ISDX) Reporting Accountant of the Year, we are a real alternative to the larger accountancy firms in terms of cost effective service, hands on approach and close partner contact.
- UK auditors to AIM, ISDX and GXG listed companies
- Advice on market requirements and appropriate timing for listing
- Grooming the company in preparation for a float
- IFRS/UK GAAP
- Corporate governance
- Corporate finance advisory and transaction support
- Introduction to ISDX Corporate Advisers and NOMADS
Access to a Global Network
Jeffreys Henry is an influential member of JHI, a flourishing global network of independent accountants, tax specialists and corporate advisers. By calling on the expertise of over 150 associates in 55 countries, we can provide a truly seamless global service.
News and Ranking
- 2013 Adams Plc appoints Jeffreys Henry LLP as AIM auditor. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP scores Rangers Football Club valuation role in preparation of an AIM IPO. Read more.
- 2012 ICAP rebrands PLUS Stock Exchange to ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange (ISDX). Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP advise Armscote Investment Company on £2.88 million reverse takeover and AIM IPO. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP advise New Trend Lifestyle Group Plc on AIM admission. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffrey Henry LLP advise Eden Research Plc on its successful move from PLUS to AIM. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry AIM higher and higher. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry wins PLUS Reporting Accountant of the Year. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry continues to climb Morningstar’s AIM Rankings. Read more.