Accountants for Technology & Digital Companies
Based in the heart of London’s Silicon Roundabout and Tech City UK, Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants with extensive experience in the technology and digital sector.
We have built up significant experience in advising some of the world's most progressive companies, as well as some very exciting start ups, including Bebo, Smarta, Dot Digital Group Plc, Opsware (UK), SalesGossip and TaskHub, in addition to a number of software developers, hardware manufacturers, digital production agencies, gaming, apps, social media and creative businesses.
We are much more than accountants. Our specialist knowledge means we understand your business, the challenges you face and can provide meaningful recommendations. Read more about our approach, testimonials and case studies.
- Technology Accountants
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts, financial statements
- Statutory audit (if required) and specialist audit i.e. of Technology Strategy Board grants
- Comprehensive personal, corporate and international tax advice
- Staff incentive schemes including share option arrangements
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- The Patent Box and R&D Tax Relief
- Payroll and outsourced accountancy services
- Guidance on private, venture capital and public funding options
- Startups, established businesses and AIM/ISDX/GXG listed companies
- Registered office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout
- Seamless global support through JHI (Jeffreys Henry International)
- Introduction to tech "savvy" lawyers, angels and VC's
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Events
- 2013 Wayra UK picks Jeffreys Henry to provide expert accounting advice to 17 digital start-ups. Read more.
- 2013 Crowd Funding - A Seminar for Entrepreneurs and Businesses Seeking Funding. Read more.
- 2012 How Jeffreys Henry LLP advised fashion-tech startup secured £150k using SEIS. Read more.
- 2012 Jeffreys Henry LLP helps sort out the numbers at Wayra London! Read more.
- 2011 Jeffreys Henry shortlisted 'Best Service Provider to Tech Startups' by The Europas. Read more.
- 2011 Jeffreys Henry LLP prove "instrumental" to Dot Digital Group Plc. Read the case study.
- 2007 Jeffreys Henry LLP advise Opsware on the $1.6 billion acquisition by Hewlett-Packard. Read more.