Accountants for Technology & Digital Companies
Based in the heart of London’s Silicon Roundabout and Tech City UK, Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants with extensive experience in the technology and digital sector.
We have built up significant experience advising some of the world's most progressive companies, as well as some very exciting tech startups, including Bebo, Smarta, Dot Digital Group Plc, Opsware (UK), SalesGossip, SongDrop, Dattch and Moni, in addition to a number of software developers, hardware manufacturers, digital production agencies, gaming, apps, social media, fintech and creative businesses.
- Technology Accountants
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts and financial statements
- Statutory audit (if required) and specialist audit i.e. of Technology Strategy Board grants
- Comprehensive personal, corporate and international tax advice
- Staff incentive schemes including share option arrangements including the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) option schemes
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Advice on VAT changes in respect of e-services to B2C EU customers
- The Patent Box and R&D Tax Relief
- Payroll and outsourced accountancy services
- Xero certified accountants
- Guidance on private, venture capital and public funding options
- Accountants for Tech startups, established businesses and AIM/ISDX/GXG listed companies
- Registered office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout
Access to a Global Network
By calling on the expertise of over 150 associates from 130 cities in 55 countries (including the US and Silicon Valley), we can provide a truly seamless global service. Read more.
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Events
- You're Invited: Fintech firm discusses their marketing and funding journey. Read more.
- JH Investor Open Hours with Ascension Ventures. Read more.
- Wayra UK picks Jeffreys Henry to provide expert accounting advice to 17 digital start-ups. Read more.
- How Jeffreys Henry LLP advised fashion-tech startup secured £150k using SEIS. Read more.
- Jeffreys Henry LLP prove "instrumental" to Dot Digital Group Plc. Read the case study.
- Jeffreys Henry LLP advise Opsware on the $1.6 billion acquisition by Hewlett-Packard. Read more.