Accountants for Technology & Digital Companies
Based in the heart of London’s Silicon Roundabout and Tech City UK, Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants with extensive experience in the technology and digital sector.
We have built up significant experience advising some of the world's most progressive companies, as well as some very exciting tech start ups, including Bebo, Smarta, Dot Digital Group Plc, Opsware (UK), SalesGossip, SongDrop and Dattch, in addition to a number of software developers, hardware manufacturers, digital production agencies, gaming, apps, social media, fintech and creative businesses.
We are much more than accountants. Our specialist knowledge of the technology sector means we understand your business, the challenges you face and can provide meaningful recommendations.
- Technology Accountants
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts, financial statements
- Statutory audit (if required) and specialist audit i.e. of Technology Strategy Board grants
- Comprehensive personal, corporate and international tax advice
- Staff incentive schemes including share option arrangements
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- The Patent Box and R&D Tax Relief
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) option schemes
- Payroll and outsourced accountancy services
- Guidance on private, venture capital and public funding options
- Tech startups, established businesses and AIM/ISDX/GXG listed companies
- Registered office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout
- Introduction to tech savvy lawyers, angels and VC's
Access to a Global Network
By calling on the expertise of over 150 associates from 130 cities in 55 countries (including the US and Silicon Valley), we can provide a truly seamless global service. Read more.
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
News and Events
- JH Investor Open Hours with Ascension Ventures. Read more.
- 2013 Wayra UK picks Jeffreys Henry to provide expert accounting advice to 17 digital start-ups. Read more.
- 2012 How Jeffreys Henry LLP advised fashion-tech startup secured £150k using SEIS. Read more.
- 2011 Jeffreys Henry LLP prove "instrumental" to Dot Digital Group Plc. Read the case study.
- 2007 Jeffreys Henry LLP advise Opsware on the $1.6 billion acquisition by Hewlett-Packard. Read more.