Accountants for Technology & Digital Companies
Based in the heart of London’s Silicon Roundabout and Tech City UK, Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants with extensive experience in the technology and digital sector.
We have built up significant experience advising some of the world's most progressive companies, as well as some very exciting tech startups, including Smarta, Dot Digital Group Plc, Opsware (UK), SalesGossip, SongDrop, Dattch and Moni, in addition to a number of software developers, hardware manufacturers, digital production agencies, gaming, apps, social media, fintech and creative businesses.
Your Trusted Adviser
We are often referred to as a 'trusted adviser' by our clients, not just on accounting issues, but also to provide guidance and support on funding options and industry connections. Our sector-focused approach is why Bebo turned to us to provide UK/US accounting and tax support in addition to guidance on their $850m acquisition by AOL.
— shaawasmund (@shaawasmund) July 27, 2012
You Can Rely On Us To Provide:-
- Technology Accountants
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts and financial statements
- Statutory audit (if required) and specialist audit i.e. of Technology Strategy Board grants
- Comprehensive personal, corporate and international tax advice
- Staff incentive schemes including share option arrangements including the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) option schemes
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Advice on VAT changes in respect of e-services to B2C EU customers
- The Patent Box and R&D Tax Relief
- Payroll and outsourced accountancy services
- Xero certified accountants
- Guidance on private, venture capital and public funding options
- Accountants for Tech startups, established businesses and AIM/ISDX listed companies
- Registered office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout
Access to a Global Network
By calling on the expertise of over 150 associates from 130 cities in 55 countries (including the US and Silicon Valley), we can provide a truly seamless global service. Read more.
Free Initial Consultation - Contact Us
We are based in the heart of London's Silicon Roundabout and Tech City UK... the hub of entrepreneurial technology companies. For further information, or to arrange a free initial consultation, contact Jon Isaacs or Justin Randall on 0207 309 2222.
Justin qualified in 1990 as a Chartered Accountant. His clients have included Bebo, Smarta, Mykindaplace, TVC, Dot Digital Group plc, Anomaly, Aspect and Identica.
Since qualifying in 2000, Jon has advised a large number of technology start-ups, helping with SEIS and funding advice.
Thanks to fine work by @JeffreysHenry (and the UK’s innovation-friendly tax system), our walloping R&D tax credit hit the bank this morning.
— Jeff Lynn (@jeffseedrs) January 22, 2015
— Zabetta Camilleri (@ZabettaC) October 16, 2012
— Wayra UK (@WayraUK) May 7, 2013
— Seedrs (@Seedrs) May 14, 2014
— Jeffreys Henry LLP (@JeffreysHenry) October 16, 2013