Established for over 130 years, Jeffreys Henry LLP is a top 100, award-winning provider of audit, tax and advisory services with the added advantage of international exposure through JHI.
Our client list speaks volumes about the quality of work, advice and experience we deliver. We work with some of the UK's most prolific entrepreneurs, fast growth tech/digital businesses, the creative industries, a range of property portfolios (including one of the UK's largest housing associations), Michelin-starred restaurants, international businesses and a growing number of AIM, ISDX and GXG listed companies.
Your Trusted Adviser
We deliver a comprehensive range of value-added accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services that go way beyond the statutory requirements. Each partner focuses on enhancing value by taking time to understand your business, the challenges you face and provide meaningful recommendations.
Read more about our approach, awards and rankings or what our clients say about our award-winning service.
Access to a Global Network
Jeffreys Henry is an influential member of JHI, a flourishing global network of independent accountants, tax specialists and corporate advisers. By calling on the expertise of over 150 associates in 55 countries we can provide a truly seamless global service.
Key Facts and Figures
- Established over 130 years ago (c1880)
- Shortlisted 'Mid Tier Firm of the Year' 2013 by the British Accountancy Awards
- Ranked one of the UK's top 100 accountancy firms by Accountancy Age
- Top 11 UK auditor for AIM listed companies by the Corporate Advisers Rankings Guide (formally Morningstar/Hemscott)
- Awarded 'PLUS Reporting Accountant of the Year' 2012 by the PLUS Stock Exchange (now ISDX)
- Shortlisted 'Best Service Provider to Startups' 2011 by The Europas
- Finalist in the prestigious Accountancy Age 'Medium Sized Firm of the Year' award 2008
- Access to over 150 associates in 55 countries through JHI
Jeffreys Henry LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC306971. Registered at Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE. A list of partners’ names is available at the registered address. Registered to carry out audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and for a range of investment business activities. Details of our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C001108797.